Tuesday, February 16, 2010

First Step

iam going to make fashion blog when my sister showed me about fashion blog from indonesia,my first impression is excited!and that gave me more inspiration to made own fashion blog for all moslem girls,because what?because i moslem and i wear head cover.
at the first time i wore head cover iam very confused..first,i dont know what clothes should i wore.second,i don't know how to wore head cover. and third,i think i can't be stylist cause of moslem dress is so outdated.that's why i confused...but now i have lot of solution..
and i want to make all moslem girls to not confused if they are in the same situation...hehehehe...
but if you don't like my style plisss don't judge me with moslem rule..many people have diferent preseption so dont judge me with that...peace ^__^..iam just want to shared and help each other about fashion for moslem girls..that's it.need your support :)

with love Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment